Friday, July 20, 2012

Say "yes" to crack!

 The photo above was removed from my photography facebook page for being "inappropriate" while all the ones below remained untouched. Since this was my second "offense" I was banned from posting content to facebook for 24 hours. Next offense i'll be banned and my accounts disabled. Well how do you like that? I'm pretty sure there are thousands maybe more more offensive and inappropriate photos than this on facebook. I think a lot of people agree with me. Plus my page is set so only people 18+ can view my page. Since I didn't want to risk losing my photography page I took down the other photos. But they can be seen here! The model is Camilla Cupcake, hair by Stephanie Strowbridge, Make up by Rachel Finan, and the amazing lingerie is designed by Frantic About Frances!





1 comment:

  1. I won't "crack" a joke here;0)
    Seriously, the photos are beautiful. I'm glad you can post them here at least.

    ReplyDelete