Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A bit of inspirations

With new space to live in work with its hard not to be inspired. For some reason i've had color on the brain, and for not expecting to do much in the ways of painting at our new house, I've had so many visions for what I want to do in each room I haven't really settled on any one just yet. I guess i'll know what will feel right when I actually get to spend more than 15 minutes at a time in the house. (o: I'm already picturing photos I want to take. I've been getting more ideas for some more "high fashion" type shots, that will still have that quirky vintage look that I love. Could be a start of a brand new era of style for me. I always get excited thinking about possibilities, and the possibilities this new house is going to bring me are pretty vast! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I'm inspired by the wallpaper of your blog. Maybe we could come up with some stamp/stencil with a starburst like this for a wall somewhere in your new house. It would be pretty easy to do if you'd like:)

    Best Wishes for a happy home and a prospers business!

    ReplyDelete