Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Missing.

Hi Blogger world, i've been m.i.a. forever now and I apologize, I've had a hard long year and its not getting much easier, but luckily its not easier for good reasons and not bad lately. My business has been doing well, which i'm excited about, I actually managed all on my own to save enough money to buy a house. We found one i'm excited and put in a bid yesterday, so now i'm in the biting my nails and jumping everytime the phone rings mode.

I was only posting recent photos I had taken the last few times I blogged, I figured thats boring, anyone can see my new photos when I upload them to my facebook page, so now i'm only going to blog about other things (although I may occasionally slip in some photos. (o:, I can't help it all the time.)

Someone is missing from this world, and yesterday when I heard the news I was so sad. Let me share a little bit of this fantastic woman with all of you.

R.I.P. Susan Tyrrell
March 18, 1945 – June 16, 2012

She was a fabulous actress who lived up her life in the last words her mother ever spoke to her "Your life is a celebration of all things cheap and tawdry." I adore her for that!

Of course my favorite role of hers was Romana Ricketts, counter part of Iggy Pop, Grandmother to Wade "Crybaby" Walker (Johnny Depp) in one of my all time favorite John Waters films, Crybaby.

You will be missed. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment