Friday, November 11, 2011

Upcoming shoots i'm excited about!

This is day one of two days worth of pin ups we'll be doing, I do have a 6pm and 4pm spot open for this still!
We've got christmas cookie props for the kitchen, and lots of presents for under the tree, And you know i've gathered some fun vintage christmas music to play!!!


I do a pin up class with Go-go Amy from Pretty Things Peepshow. In my opinion they are the best traveling peepshow in the country! We have one coming up in Jan. Will probably have a valentines day theme to it! I had so much fun last time and learned so much from spending the weekend with Amy, that girl really knows her stuff!







 This shoot is going to be so much fun! Not only will the pin ups get to shoot on my leopard print couch, and have lots of cute valentines day props to play with on the baby pink background. They'll get to crawl into my amazing claw-foot tub filled (well made to look like its filled) with candy conversation hearts!!! Stephanie who is doing hair has some adorable tricks up her sleeve. This shoot is filled, but if it seems like there are more people interested we may add a second date!

No comments:

Post a Comment