Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our annual nerdy cat christmas card

 Kevin and I put together a christmas card every year with our kitties, and this year after adding Tinkerbelle we definitely couldn't stop! Tonight we shot the card above, Kevin played with the kitties and got their attention so they did cute poses (we have a lot of pretty funny outtakes I may post later) I can't get over how adorable willow (the black cat) is lying on the box, who knew with a tiny bit of cat nip sprinkled he'd strike such a sweet pose! Did I say tiny bit of cat nip?? Just be sure if you try this, and you're going to shake the bag of catnip to get your kitty to look at the camera, make sure the bag is CLOSED first...or else you'll end up a bit like this:

1 comment:

  1. Willow does look adorable! (grandma's furbaby)
    Good thing I gave you a vacuum cleaner the other day!

    ReplyDelete