Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Diving back in.

I tried my hand at blogging before, gained 60 followers, and then got over whelmed by work and taking care of my sick grandma (who I miss everyday, shes been gone for three months.)
I've never really known the best way to start a blog. So I guess I'll start with an introduction. My name is Autumn Rose Laitala, Commonly known as Autumn Luciano. I'm married to the soon to be super famous, and always amazing artist, screen printer, musician Kevin Laitala. We've been married for nine months. He proposed to me under the christmas tree last year. I started my pin up photography business over two years ago, but i've been doing photography for much longer. It took me a little while to be able to focus my passion for vintage into something I could call a business. But one day it just hit me, pin up! I took my grandfather's family name, Luciano, for my photography name, Sicilian family and all that, it was a way to honor his memory. Decadence Dolls is my, sub-business if you will, even though i'd say 90% of my work now a days if Decadence Dolls related. I have plans to open a big all vintage studio some day. I have so many big ideas for it. I'm lucky enough to know some wonderful people who are going to be taking steps with me towards this goal. And a husband amazing enough to support me. Kevin and I live in a little pink and red house with five (yes FIVE!) kitties. Samson, Bob, Lily, Willow, and our newest fluff ball, Tinkerbelle. She was an early christmas present from Kevin after I moped for weeks about what a wonderful kitty she was and how much I loved her! (I met Tinkerbelle shooting a Pin ups Love pussycats calendar to benefit the mid michigan cat rescue (facebook.com/PULPC) ) Hmm what else? My mom is awesome, shes a better blogger then I am. I guess now for a couple photos, and thats a wrap! Right? Well, I'll be adding photos from my shoots as I do them, and post about my antique outings with friends, and whatever else tickles my fancy.

 Our wedding day

Alice May Lucian, my very best friend.
Kevin with a Tinkerbelle Beard

Samson, Lily, and Bob
Willow

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a fellow cat lady - I have six. I go mental with glee over another multi-cat household. :)

    Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there will be LOTS more kitty photos to come (o;

    ReplyDelete